Long time no see, folks

17:09


Well hey there, long lost blogging world! I know I've been missing in action for a LONG time now. The blogging bug that bit me went away, I guess. That, and life with two little people is pretty busy. BUT! Do not despair! My family and I are now VLOGGING. Yes. Blogging, but with a "V." We've created our very own channel on youtube called "Ittybitty McGee" and we're posting videos EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

So. If you want to stay caught up with my life and the life of my family, head on over to YouTube and subscribe! We have a mini celebration every time we gain a new subscriber. It happened today. I did a happy dance. So go cause me to do my happy dance, why don't ya? And we'll keep improving and trying to give you a little fun for a few minutes every day.

A link to our channel: Ittybitty McGee


And a little taste of our videos :)



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You are the cutest mom!!! You should email me some vlogging tips, I've been thinking of doing the same!!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram